Communications for Change has long been our promise and tag line – and now it’s time to change our own communications. Check out our fresh new name, look and website.
After 25 years as Douglas Gould and Company, we will now be primarily known as DG+CO. As part of our rebrand, today we are launching a new logo and redesigned website.
I’d like to point out a few key features of the new site:
- A mobile-responsive template that will scale on any screen size
- A comprehensive overview of our services
- Case studies of client projects
- A collection of our major public reports
- Integration with our blog and social media channels
Note that our website URL, phone number, and social media account names have not changed.
A big thanks goes out to the dedicated DG+CO staff for helping to launch our new identity.
I’d also like to thank our wonderful clients and partners – whose public interest programs serve as a beacon of inspiration to us every day. We are committed to helping you develop strong communications now – and in the years to come.